TOP 10 BEST JOINT SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS
The health of a living being is of utmost importance. Without being fit, it cannot perform daily chores. Dogs are the most active and jolly pet animals. If you own a pet dog, then you must take care of its well-being.
Once they start growing, they face various health problems. One of the concerning health issues in dogs is joint problems. Feeding them joint supplements improves their joint pains and diseases. Below is the top 10 Joint Supplements For Dogs.
Here is our Pick for Best Joint Supplements For Dogs
- Zesty Paws Senior Mobility Supplement
The supplement is made for older dogs. It rapidly decreases joint pains and stress.
– It contains 95% Curcuminoids
– Black pepper extract
– Contains compounds of glucosamine and chondroitin
– Includes omega3 fatty acids
- Doggies Dailies Advanced Joint Supplement
The main ingredient is chicken. It is a delicious supplement that contains all the necessary vitamins, minerals to give strength to your dog. The ingredients used supports joint health and prevent discomfort in the body.
– Easy to chew
– Enriched with glucosamine HCI and chondroitin
– Contains omega3 and omega6 fatty acids
– Salmon oil and cod liver oil for promoting skin health
- Nutramax Dasuquin Joint Health Supplement
The supplement consists of all the healthy ingredients that boost immunity power. It is affordable and contains all the essentials.
– Easily chewable for large dogs
– Prevents wear and tear of joint tissues
– Includes high-quality glucosamine, chondroitin, and ASU
- Infinite All-Joint Health Supplement
Formulated with organic food elements that help to rebuild joint tissues. It also prevents joint inflammation.
– The powder mixes well with the dog food
– Suitable for all ages
– Consists of turmeric, glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM for joint flexibility
- VetriScience Laboratories Glycoflex Joint Support
The chewable tablets provide joint supports for active and working dogs.
– The joint supplement comprises all the necessary fatty acids, amino acids, natural minerals, vitamins, and protein complexes.
– High quality of MSM, glucosamine, and DMG
READ MORE:- BEST DOG FOODS FOR GOLDEN RETRIEVERS
- Pets Primal Hip and Joint Supplement
Enriched with all the natural ingredients. The food supplement also contains hemp oil that treats inflammation and pain and cures joint health.
– A high amount of hemp oil, hemp protein, pure turmeric, glucosamine HCL, MSM, and chondroitin
– Easy to chew
- Nutrafitz Hip, Bone and Joint Supplement
It includes chicken. The supplement is helpful and beneficial to those dogs who suffer from arthritis and hip dysplasia. It gives joint support and reduces pain.
– Main ingredients such as glucosamine and chondroitin are present.
– Also comprises black pepper, organic turmeric, yucca, and green-lipped mussel
– Suitable for all age groups
- PetNC Natural Care Hip and Joint Soft Chews
The food supplement is pure, organic, and supports and makes joints and hips healthy.
– Chewable and delicious
– Made with high-quality ingredients
– Contains vitamin C
– Formulated with glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip and Joint Advanced
It is made especially for senior dogs to promote healthy hip and joint function; also maintains cartilage and tissues.
– Active food elements include glucosamine, omega3 and omega6 fatty acids, chondroitin sulfate, and vitamin C
– Soft chews
- Deley Naturals Advanced Hip and Joint Support
A grain-free supplement. It makes your dog flexible and improves mobility. It also cures aches and discomforts.
– Soft chicken chews
– relief from arthritis pain
– Active ingredients include MSM, chondroitin, glucosamine, and organic turmeric.
JOINT SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS BUYING GUIDE
Joint health is important for a dog to stay healthy and fit. They start facing joint problems when they begin to grow and develop. Having supplements along with regular food can boost their immunity power and keep them energetic as always. The following are some of the guidelines about how to choose an appropriate joint supplement for your dog.
SIGNS AND CAUSES OF JOINT PAIN
Dogs have a unique way of conveying messages to their owner. Even though they communicate, you should always check up on your dog’s health. Here are a few signs and symptoms dogs shows when they suffer from joint pains-
– Inflexibility in joints
– Face difficulties while standing
– Abnormal movements
– Swelling in the noticeable joints
– Your pet is unwilling to climb stairs
– unexpected anger
Various factors cause joint pains such as hyperparathyroidism, obesity, arthritis, or cancer. Wear and tear of ligament tissues can also lead to joint pains. It usually occurs when a dog gets older. Problems like hip and elbow dysplasia can also occur when the dog develops and is common among golden retrievers. Apart from these, joint pains are sometimes inherited as well.
BENEFITS OF JOINT SUPPLEMENTS
Joint supplements are essential for a dog to lead a happy and carefree life. These supplements quickly cure joint pains and keep the dog energetic and improve their lifestyle.
Joint supplements comprise all the required nutrients, such as minerals and vitamins that keep their skin shiny and healthy.
The immune system has to be active to lead a good quality of life. A healthy immune system prevents dogs from suffering from acute and chronic diseases. Taking supplements nourishes your pet’s body life long.
ARE JOINT SUPPLEMENTS SAFE?
Yes, These supplements are safe to use and constitute all the essential natural ingredients. However, always consult with a doctor before feeding any of the mentioned best joint supplements for dogs.
That is because your pet might be prone to allergies. Also, we would highly recommend paying a visit to your vet if your dog is pregnant.
So, these were some of the most preferred and top 10 dog joint supplements to feed your pup to keep him active and happy forever!
INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN JOINT SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS
There are a few ingredients that are a must to have in your dog’s supplement. The below-mentioned ingredients formulate mobility and stimulate your pet’s joints.
– Salmon oil
– Codfish oil
– Organic Turmeric
– Yucca schidigera
– Sodium Hyaluronate
– Hyaluronic acid
– Co-enzyme Q10
– Claw root extract
Some food elements should be not be included in any of the dog supplements. These ingredients do not provide any necessary nutrients to their body. Following are the ingredients-
– Artificial colors
– Artificial Preservatives
You know what supplement would suit your dog. It depends on its health, weight, age, and size. Always do research, read the labels and reviews, and consult your veterinarian. Make sure to buy from trustworthy brands only. So, these were some of the most preferred and top 10 best joint supplements for dogs to feed your pup to keep him active and happy forever!